The development of the James Carles Choreographic Centre was confirmed over the years by active partnerships with woven structures that include both artistically, educational and institutional in France but also in Europe, Africa, the USA and Caribbean.
– Schools :
Collaborative projects have been developed with and CESMD CEFEDEM, DANSART (Bielefeld, Germany), The Alvin Ailey American Dance Center, The University of California Irvine, University of Toulouse Mirail, La Vendetta Mathea manufacture (Aurillac ), Kuopio Dance Acadamy (Finland), Martha Graham School, Cedec Lena Blou (Guadeloupe), University west indies (Barbados), the Ecole des Sables / Germaine Acogny in Dakar, ENA / Dakar University, Russia with Vortex International Centre. Etc ..
Hofesh, Batsheva, Alvin Ailey, ATDK & Parts, Akrma Khan Barak Marshall, Mika Cobos, Samuel Mathieu, Pierre Rigal, Corinne Lamaison.
– Cultural and institutional structures:
The University of Toulouse II, national choreographic centers (AFIG), the Association of Choreographic Development Centers (TDCA), the National Institute of Image (INA), the National Dance Centre (CND), the Centre National Contemporary Dance in Angers, DRAC, Toulouse Metropole, GC31, CR31, ADAMI, Jazz in Marciac.
These regular exchanges enable:
– To provide training of high artistic and technical quality of the dancers we receive in school.
– Cross your educational experiences and develop experimentation.
– To build on the diversity, quality of speakers and tools specific to each structure
– Opening the educational and artistic scope dancers
– To confront the dancers to intellectual and technical tools that go beyond their classical training to develop a better understanding / mastery of their bodies
– To immerse themselves in different cultures.
– To provide a flow and employment of artists in the world.